Saturday, January 1, 2011

Say Cheese!!!

So I got an SLR camera about 2 months ago and i LOVE it!!! I have been taking a ton of pics with it 1,372 to be exact... and have started editing some of them. I am very proud of myself. I am very anal about pictures as you read in my last blog and I feel I am very good on the props and posing part, but i need more practice with taking pics and editing them. I have always enjoyed taking pics of my family and friends so I am gonna try to take newborn pics of my friends baby!!! I am excited and nervous at the same time! I have a lot of ideas so whether they turn out how I want them to or not is the question.... I have already informed William that taking the pics, editing, and putting them on a cd will take ALL day... we will see how long he lasts with Mason lol :)   Wish me luck!!! And on another note... Mason stood up by himself for about 3 seconds today!!! Yay for him and his big boy self!!! :)




Don't let me down Nikon, don't let me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment